Japan MAC Knife FK-240 Japanese Series 9-1/2" Carbon Steel Yanagiba Fish Slicer
Regular price $239.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This traditional Yanagiba is hand-forged with an edge made from Japanese Yasuki white steel supported by a layer of softer stain-resistant steel.
Knife Length: 12.94"
Weight: 5.3 oz
Blade Length: 9.25"
Blade Height: 1.26"
Blade Thickness: 4.5 mm
Japanese Series Carbon Steel Features
- Made in traditional Japanese shapes with single-bevel edges.
- Hand-forged in the traditional Japanese style by skilled blade smiths in Seki, Japan.
- Traditional magnolia wood handles with buffalo horn collar (collar color varies and may not match the one pictured).
- Carbon steel is prized for its edge-holding ability and ease of sharpening.
- Requires proper knowledge and experience to maintain.